Sunday, October 09, 2011

Day Five of Divine Mother Healing: Karma

I started my day a little later than I normal do, my body must have need the extra sleep seen some nights I seem to be a bit restless. I was really into the topic of today's session. Only I was getting irritated at something that was out of my control and that was the video keep freezing and occasionally jumping about so I was a bit distracted. Near the end it stop freezing and I was able to do the exercise she had for us with little effort. Which I am really grateful and that I have another technique that I can to my toolkit.
"Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." Steve Jobs

No comments: