Monday, June 16, 2014

Awareness: Shedding Light in Aspects of My Life

Spirit Science
Since putting my foot down a couple of weeks ago about doing something to change how things are turning out, I have begun to notice things that I didn't before.

From the simple of things like light reflection off pollen floating in the air to the complex designs in sacred geometry.

Spirit Science was the starting of it all as it opened me eyes to other things that I didn't know. And from there new avenues opened up to me that I didn't think possible prior to.

It was a really eye opener along with consistent meditation and choosing to have time to get all my things due which help me to make it through the day.

I have discovered that had take 'me' time for granted before but now I am grateful every time I get a chance to have 'me' time. I know the day will come that I will have more 'me' time and do the things I want to do instead of doing things I don't want to do.

I am on day 15 when it comes to the Magnetic Pill, the dizzy spells are all but gone and I am started to feel the effects of the supplement now more than every before. I haven't hit a full month yet so I don't know how it will turn out than as it take about 30 days for the pill to actually take hold and start to effect someone but the effects I've felt are small but I am enjoying every minute of it.

I highly recommend the Magnetic Pill and the Paul Santisi meditation because both have help me to grow, evolve and learn. More soon.


No comments: