Wednesday, October 08, 2014

The Winner's Attitude By Jeff Gee & Val Gee

The Winner's Attitude
Jeff Gee & Val Gee
Copyrighted 2006
Communications

Jeff & Val Gee's goal in writing The Winner's Attitude was to help the reader tailor their approach to every situation and connect to everyone which will turn each outcome in favor of everyone involved.

The Gees's argument is logical in their approach to the situations in this book and they exercises to help with each of those scenarios. Each page is rich with information and has really helped me out in ways that I can't begin to describe here.

The books is definitely a keeper and deserve a spot on anyone shelf who is looking to improve their customer services in any shape or form.

"Switch is the twenty-first century upgrade  for every evolving human being. It helps develop new pathways in the brain so you can create patterns of behavior that promote love, acceptance, peace, joy, and happiness."

I loved all the exercises, but it ended a little to soon for my taste though. They have another book called Super Service which I plan to add to my reference library I have been building up for the past couple of years.

My impressions of this book were very insightful, the tools and technique I took away from this book with a little practice I can integrate them to my every day life to make this less stressful for me in the long run.

No comments: