Monday, April 04, 2011

Freedom for Writing

Started the day the just right as I was able to get up somewhat early. I am still a bit exhausted but thanks to my protein shake I've got the energy I need to get my things done. Good News! Yesterday, I've registered for a free creative weeks course that last for seven weeks and I plan to take again in June. I am going to take every opportunity that I am given to improve my writing. I'll use the course to complete The Masquerade I am working on. Everything happens for a reason and I am glad that I took action with little hesitation on my part. I've only started lately to set intentions and I am glad that I've started because now I am seeing how useful they really are. Somehow those simply words 'I intend...' get things going a lot faster and without those words they is simply no motivation at all. Of course that is what I think. winky

No comments: