Monday, December 30, 2013

Feel As If You Have It

Good morning! I hope everyone's having a wonderful morning just like I have. Today we are going to talk about the concept of "Feel as if you have it." I have actually had trouble with this concept in the past, I say in the past because I came to the realization that I wasn't doing this concept or rather putting into action this concept.

When I realized what I was doing it caused me to become aware of an old habit, I have actually shut down my ability to feel slightly be disappointed if things didn't come to pass the way I intended them to. But all that's changed now because somehow overnight a light bulb went off and I finally got it!

So now before I write in my gratitude log about the past, the present, and the future; I get into that space of FEELING grateful for all the things that has happened, that are happening, and that are going to happen as if they have already happened now in the present.

It's really important that you feel what you intend to manifest in the here and now because it already exists in another plane of existence but you feeling it now brings into this plane of existence so that way you can manifest it.

No comments: