Friday, December 27, 2013

What do I mean when I say I've gone through the purging process?

I realize in my last entry that I was a little vague on the subject of purging one's body of the old way of being. Of course the purging I am talking about has nothing to do with the movie, but the concept is similar as it has to do with the removal of impurities in the body for me in a violent way of doing it through vomiting and migraines.

I want to clarify there is killing involved unless you count the clearing that is involved with the old way of being (impurities) no humans were harmed in the purging of my body. Because instead of resisting the process, I went with the flow.

Now by definition purging means to remove (impurities and other elements) by or as if by cleansing, in case there is still some confusion about what I mean when I say I underwent the purging process in a positive manner.

No comments: