Saturday, January 25, 2014

Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil

Good afternoon! I was having a bit of trouble today thinking about what I'm going to talk about but I decided to talk about something that is been on my mind lately.

I have begun to notice that I've become to the three monkeys, the monkey that has his ears covered and the monkey the has his eyes covered.

I have begun to wonder why this is happening, the more I want to be noticed and heard the more I fade into the background. Now remember, it's not done to you. It's done for you.

So I reverse the roles instead of thinking people are not hear what I'm saying and not seeing what I'm saying. I start to think what am I not seeing about what I'm saying or what I'm not hearing about one thing.

I've come to the realization that most of my life I have faded into the background because for majority of my life. I was made fun of often by others. That's when I came to the realization that it's better to be not seen and not heard so I would not be made fun of.

So it makes sense that when I'm asking for help I get none in return. Because of that belief that it's better to fade into the background so I wouldn't have to be made fun of for who I or who I continue to be. Now that it's out in the open, I can begin to heal that belief.

No comments: