Friday, January 31, 2014

Conversations with Nostradamus: His Prophecies Explained, Vol. 1 (Revised and Addendum) By Dolores Cannon

I started reading this book couple days ago and I haven't been able to put it down. I couldn't put it down! I've made it as far as chapter 9: the translation begins page 124.

I don't have a lot to say on it as I just started reading it, but it's really engaging and he grabs your attention. If you're interested in this sort of stuff and I am. I've always wondered what Nostradamus meant with his quatrains and I know a lot of people were translating them correctly.

The way that he had wanted them to be translated and I'm really looking forward to what this book has in store for me. And I'm also looking for to want to get the next two volumes of the series. I'll be letting you know what I think once I finish reading the first volume.

No comments: