Monday, January 13, 2014

Taking A Moment

Good evening all! I'm taking a few moments now to let you know I am alive and well but a little wary at the same time. I've been really busy at work and the comings and goings are what's wearing me down. I still find it a challenge to get up in the morning as I'm so comfortable mornings, but it's only temporary as things will start to slow down soon. I am committed to posting daily as long as I don't have to get up early the next morning.

I'm going to talk a little bit about the Law of Allow, the more I think about that law of allowing the more it makes sense to me. I decided to put that law into effect. Once I started working more often. I'm noticing that I am not really getting irritated frustrated as much anymore because I am in the state of allowing everything in resisting nothing. The more proof. I see of the law allowing the more I'm in a state of allowing everything in resisting nothing.

No comments: