Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Switchwords

SW Kat Switchword Thoughts

Switchwords are one-word affirmations that work no matter what on the subconscious mind. I learned about this a while back when I was looking more for tools and techniques to add to my daily routine.

I was added to one Facebook group and another Yahoo group, which have been really helpful with all my questions.

I found a PDF file on the lucid dreaming in one of these groups. So I took the switchwords they had in that file and came up with this phrase: Go-Crystal-Wait-Unmask-Together.

I used this phrase last night was falling asleep and I have very vivid colorful dreams with crystal-clear clarity, but since most of my dreams were very fuzzy but still lucid in some aspects, I was unaccustomed to what happened when I use this switchwords phrase.

So I was jolted awake shortly after having a series of dreams that became so realistic that it startled me.

So now I'm researching other switchwords that I can use to add to this phrase to help keep me calm and relaxed during the dreaming stage and that I will wake up gradually to remember my dreams to record it in my Journal.

Here's what I came up with: Go-Crystal-Wait-Unmask-Together-Open.

SW Kat Switchword Thoughts

I have every intention of using this new phrase tonight while falling asleep to see what it does. I'll give you another update on how it goes.

No comments: