Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My Experience with Emotions

My experiences with emotions are as follows I'm not going to say I had an easy time with emotions because I was often heard when I was younger because I was made fun of when I was younger. But I realized that happened for me not to me. Life happens for you not to you.

But you don't realize that when you're younger, you feel like the whole world is against you because you can't defend yourself are not strong enough to defend yourself, at least that's how I felt back then. When I look back on it now. It mainly growing mature as a person very young. I already knew what qualities I didn't want in a person when it came to any type of relationship, whether romantic or otherwise.

But I've begun to notice that I would often manifest those qualities that I didn't want because now I realize I was focusing on those qualities I didn't in people, but once I stepped away from the I began manifest qualities that I did want because that's what I began to focus on.

I find it still a bit of a challenge when it comes to my emotions as I haven't had much practice with controlling my emotions or my thoughts, but every day in every way. I'm getting better and better. I still have people push my buttons, but only because I have a lessons learned from those people. That and I also allow them to push my buttons because nothing happens without your permission.

Without you allowing it to happen, but you ask yourself how do you do that because you love and to push your buttons and I know it's not easy when it comes to people like that. I've had my difficulty with them, and I continue to do, but that's only because I haven't learned a lesson there teaching me but I know I will learn them and then I can thank them and they'll be on their way.

Because that's why were here on earth is to deal with our karma and if we don't deal with it now in this present moment that situation will only get harder and harder and harder. I learned a lot about myself and my growth with things that happened for me not to me, and at the time I really feel grateful for those events, but now I do because I can see them for what they are, they were life lessons and they taught me a lot.

So my best advice to you would be be grateful for the past, present and future because they happened for you not to you. I know certain situations are difficult to be grateful for. But everything has a lesson that you need to learn and it didn't happen, we wouldn't be able to grow, evolve and learn.

No comments: