Sunday, April 27, 2014

A Swirl of Up and Down Emotions

Since posting last, I have been going through a series of emotion from extreme exhaustion to irritation. I have been working a lot of hours. It's something I am not use.

Another thing is that lack of agreement on the decision among the people I work with. It's got me going up and down.

But since I've had this couple of days to myself, I've had to really take a look at what I have been doing lately since I've started to work two jobs.

I find that I am being affected more and more everyday as I am more exposed to the energies outside now than when I was barely out there before.

I find that this is a learning experience as I am learning to be more grounded and strength my shields to protected me from being drained or hooked by cords.

No comments: