Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Session 5 Week 8 Day 55

Today was a fantastic day as I was able to get up early and get my morning ritual done while also watching a video on personal finances which I have put into practice already.

The asthma has started to wind down a bit, I didn't get up early this morning to use my nebulizer which it a plus and big a break through.

I've had my ups and downs, but does that mean that I am not going to re-home one of my cats, no I know that it's time for her to go on a new home that will give her everything that I can't due to my health.

With the help of my due diligence on my end, I will be able to gather the funds to re-home with a couple of weeks time. I find myself more and more at peace with this decision that I thought.

Tonight, I am going to experiment with sleeping with switchwords and energy circle beneath my bed to see how that works. Let you know what happens.

No comments: