Friday, April 04, 2014

Week 9 Day 57

There was a wonderful gathering at my job today as we saw off one of our co-workers as she went into retirement.

A wonderful, funny person who will be sorely missed. She hasn't been gone for 24 hours yet and you could already feel the big difference.

I went through all the my routine today but I didn't want to be thrown off my game when I got to the gathering today.

Although tears were shed, I was also cried myself but I was able to keep it together. We won't be seeing her everyday but she did say she'd stop by every so often to come and see us. I have begun to notice big changes around me and I see everyone moving towards there goals in life. But also that is a reflection of what I am doing inside as well. The outside is merely a reflection of what's going on inside.

No comments: