Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Custodians: Beyond Abduction By Dolores Cannon

The Custodians: Beyond Abduction
Dolores Cannon
Copyrighted 1999, 2001, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013
New Age/UFO

Dolores Cannon's purpose in writing book was to open people minds to the endless possibilities of life out there beyond the stars. This purpose was very prominent through the book not only that but she also states not to take her word for it but to do your own research into the study.

It was logical in a sense that she covered all her bases and she got answers to many questions that public has always asked and no one had the answers until now.

This whole subject has always interested me as I've had questions of my own about what life was like beyond our solar system. I got a lot of my questions answered when I read through this book. Questions like, what type of life is out there? What do they look like? How do they live? Are there always around us?

Ironically enough normally I would be devouring books in a couple of days but with this books it took me about a month to finish it. I found myself taking baby steps just like the author has done during the time she was also gathering information about this subject.

Favorite quote from book: "Once they think that something is possible, theirs minds will then be free to explore and travel down unknown and strange pathways."

What I liked most about that book is all the different type of beings she encountered through her clients. There really isn't anything that I didn't like about book expect that time in which it took me to finish it. The last impression I take away from this book will be the awe and wonder of what else lays beyond our planet Earth, what other life is out there and will we be ready to meet them?

The book opened up for me the unlimited possibilities out there for a lot things. I didn't learn anything new from this book but it did confirm what I already knew was true, that we aren't alone in this Universe. The cover itself really drew the attention from passerby and people riding the bus.

I would hearty recommend this book to anyone who is curious about what lays beyond that which societies don't want us to know about. Open up and see for yourself. Take that fear of the unknown and use it to learn more because with knowledge comes a new sense of wonder and curiosity.

No comments: