Sunday, February 02, 2014

Conversations with Nostradamus: His Prophecies Explained Vol. 1 (Revised and Addendum) By Dolores Cannon Cont...

Conversations with Nostradamus, Volume 1
(Revised & Addendum)
Dolores Cannon
Copyrighted 1989, 1992, 1997, 2001
New Age/Prophecy.

Like I had said in the previous post, I couldn't put this book down. Every time I tried I go right back to but while reading this book. I understood what the author went through near the end of chapter 5, when she said, "If Nostradamus and the other psychics were right, then the world would shift. The terrible earth changes would take place and the remnants of mankind would call from the rubble to try to begin building a world all over again. Why? Why try to accomplish anything in life if it could be taken away so easily, and suddenly? But then what was the alternative?"

I went through those same thoughts myself while watching documentaries of the doom and gloom that Nostradamus predicted in his quatrains on the History Channel. But once I realized that life continues I got over it present, including just stop what I was doing. Just because they said the end is coming. No one knows when the end is coming until it happens. Or at least that's what my thoughts were when I chose to continue to live my life the way I wanted to. Despite the doom and gloom of Nostradamus, his quatrains.

When I started to read about the doom and gloom quatrains, I didn't get upset for myself but for the fact that we, human beings, have to go through such mayhem before we desire peace so badly after such disasters and to even get along with one another because of those disasters because enough is enough for us. I can see the why behind it, not don't misunderstand me, this is not to make light of those disasters and what's coming, but I noticed a common pattern with people these days unless something happens, they won't do anything to prevent it until it happens.

And here's another reason why I can understand if these disasters come to pass the reason why people will desire peace above all else. That's because I had read another book called, Hidden Power: How to Unleash the Power of Your Subconscious Mind by James K Van Fleet, in chapter 10 of this book. It talks about how you my used as a conscious mind to rid yourself of undesirable habits and one of the five techniques to be used on all that habits is one that stood out the most to me. And that's the first and it reads, "you must reach the point you can no longer tolerate yourself the way you are or the situation the way it is."

So when I was reading the conversation with Nostradamus and he had remarked on something like this that sometimes people have to go through what they have to go through so that way they can grasp peace and look toward the future with new eyes. It's really a challenge for me to put my thoughts onto the page as I don't have the words to describe what I want to but I am trying my best. So here we go!

The author's purpose in writing this book was to get the information out to the public before the quatrains could come to pass. It hopes to help us prevent what was predicted of those quatrains, although we couldn't prevent many of them from coming to pass, but there are still some that are in the far future that we can prevent. The author's argument is as follows, "Will he succeed in warning us? Is there still time to change our future? I pray that we will. For the things that Nostradamus foresaw for world are too horrible to ignore. And after all, it's the only world we have."

I believe that we be able to prevent these from coming to pass, as were starting to wake up, not only as individuals but as a group to awaken to who they truly are. It's just like a domino effect. Once one domino falls. The rest will fall as well. The author kept me very interested in the book. Like I said before and I don't mind repeating I couldn't put the book down. Even when my eyes tired, I kept on reading so much so that I read it within three days.

My favorite section of the book would have to be when the quatrains turned to look up in a positive light. When things start to settle and we were looking towards a peaceful life. Once the times of trouble are over. These quatrains described many things that will happen to enlighten mankind and help us move toward a spiritual awakening. I guess you can say more so than we are now and will be easier to.

I can't really say I didn't like anything about the book because I loved the whole book. As I was reading it from a neutral standpoint. I didn't really learn anything new from the books, but it did confirm a lot of things that I was suspicious of from what I've heard in the past about certain things. The cover itself was very attracting is probably one of the big reasons why also want to read and because I'm interested in Nostradamus.

I would highly recommend this book to anyone as long as they remain open-minded about what they're reading and their reading it from a neutral standpoint because there will be certain sections of the book that can frighten you. If you're not ready for what you're going to read. It's a book worth putting in your library. Because of the information the rich information that you find in its pages. I would rate this book 5 stars.

No comments: