Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Session 1 Week 1 Day 6

The sense of detachment continues but sometimes habit takes over and I forget to remain detached from the things that are going on around me.

As I was growing up, I was consistently told that the family comes first that what you dealing with at presently came be put aside so that you can be for the family.

Now I am not saying that I don't love my family because I do but I have learned since starting down on this path that being a surrogate to them doesn't do them any fairs if fact it hinder them in their growth in conscious awareness.

It's that pattern of surrogacy that I find myself reverting to sometimes because that is what feels most comfortable for me. It's what I am most familiar with but every day in every way I am pulling away from those patterns to see more of who I am truly am emerging for my cocoon.

With that being said, I am going to go ahead and jump into my experience with this new program. I had less restlessness yesterday evening while I was enjoying a book before going to sleep. I went through my exercises and nodded off to sleep. The asthma was less pronounced last night but when I woke this morning I had to take the medication for it.

I did my exercise and found myself fall back to sleep for a couple more hours before repeating the exercise again only this time expand my auric field. That's another thing I am not accost to yet pulling in and out my auric field but slowing everyday in every way I am getting more and more use to it.

No comments: