Saturday, February 22, 2014

Session 2/3 Week 3 Day 16

I perceive a lot of highs and lows for the people around me. A lot of energy vibrating at a low rate but I am able to maintain my field clean, pulled and the netting around me at all time.

The emotions I perceived I noticed right away that did belong to me. I send out love only for it bounce back and the person drop the vibration even lower, rejecting the love and light.

I have no experience with this type of things as I had never experience before but I am open to learning more about it.

I did noticed a couple things there was a physical flinching away as well as an energetic flinching away. I see a swirling of emotion going downwards toward the Earth but it appeared black in color. That's the best I can go description wise as the color I saw doesn't have word out there that can explain it better.

No comments: