Monday, February 24, 2014

Session 2/3 Week 3 Day 18

Have a very eventful morning today, as I went out to a bookstore not really expecting much. I filled out an application was interviewed by the owner and I start work this Wednesday.

It's still surreal that it turned out that way it did but not only that, the bus I was on went the wrong way and I ended up walking only to blocks to the house.

Talk about one surprise after the other, I did go through my exercise today before heading out. I made sure everything was running smoothly.

I got everything that I intend done before heading out to take the bus this morning. Everything felt like I was have a lucid dream, it's unimaginable that things turned out the way that they did but I am grateful that they did turn out that way.

No comments: