Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Session 3 Week 3 Day 20

Today is the start of a new job. I am still in the surreal stage when I think about that I am actually starting a new job today.

Since my session yesterday, I've started to experience certain things, like I could hear discord but I wasn't apart of it.

I listen but I am slowly but surely not getting involved with all the discord that surrounds me everything because a friend help me realize that has nothing to do with me.

The discord is among those that need to work out with themselves and the people that they are having the issue with. I can listen to what they need to say, I can put in my two cents but I want get involved either emotionally or mentally anymore because it doesn't do me any good and won't do them any good if I continue to get in the middle of it.

I am stopping their spiritual growth that way. And it doesn't benefit my health it anyway either. So with love, I am slowly but surely going to become an observe, I'll listen if they need someone to speak to but I am not going to get in the middle of it anymore.

I didn't see that I was doing this until a friend was kind enough to point out to me, shield light on the situation so I could see it clearly. The exercise that been a big help but now I am focusing in and intend to keep all my systems crystal clear. I have experience crystal clear systems before and for the first time I feel no weight on my shoulders, I feel as I could walk on air.

Everything around is that much clear and I am unaffected by what's going on around me. I don't get that involved with what's going on around me that doesn't benefit me. I find myself follow my bliss and doing what I want to do which it turns help the flow of creative come that much quickly and things start to happen for me.

No comments: