Sunday, February 09, 2014

Session 1 Week 1 Day 3

Today, I am going intend to put what I am experiencing into words as it's a challenge as this is a first from me. I have experience a lot things on the energetic level but nothing this deep until now.

The best way for me to describe what I am going through now it that my energetic bodies are being model into a higher frequency like clay figurines in the hands of a sculptor.

Occasionally there are times I feel some sort of pressure for the outside around my field other times I feel a stretching sensation.

There is a lot of pull and pushing in my energy field but I am comforted by these sensation because I sense before all of this discomfort there will be a big change that will occur that will change how I view life and how I go about doing things.

No comments: