Saturday, February 08, 2014

Session 1 Week 1 Day 2

Today I am feeling a bit out of sorts as my body is still not quite comfortable with the setting changes that's happening in my energy field. The nights have been more restful but they haven't been deep as I continue to have challenges with asthma during the nights sometimes waking me up because of the difficulty breathing and I'll take my medication.

Although my asthma has been challenging lately but I feel with this new weekly sessions I'm going to be having that's going to change. It's something I can't quite describe but I know that I am choosing to do this because this is the next step on my conscious journey awareness and I know things are going to change that I have this inner peace about it and am willing to go with it the flow of change.

No comments: