Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Session 2 Week 2 Day 12

I am feeling pretty buoyant, and free as I have not cord attach to me and I intend to keep it that way. I find myself often looking for an observer point of view at things and seeing things for what they really are.

At time I do get puzzled at what certain things could mean but I find that with myself doing the exercise and keeping myself open, trusting that the answer will comes and it does.

The technique I've been given are effortless and easy which in turns make everything I do effortless and easy. I am learning all sorts of things about not only myself but about the people I encounter everyday. I feel as if this weight has been lifted off my shoulder forgive the pun but that best way to describe but not so much on a physical level, but more so on energetic level.

No comments: