Friday, February 14, 2014

Session 2 Week 2 Day 8

I had an intense session today as I am still coming to grips with all that I learned. I am bound and determined to heal myself of this asthma that I am planning to take each day as it comes. I am going to take baby steps to achieve this goal while I continue down this path with its unexpected twists and turns.

This moment in my life is a perfect opportunity where either I learn for everything is happening around my life or run from it. But since running is such an easy thing to do and if I go down that path I know I am going to running for the rest of my life.

And I am just going to have to learn this lesson again in another life and I heard it doesn't get any easier so better face it now and learn from it so that I can grow, evolve and learn more about what  I am capable of.

No comments: