Friday, February 21, 2014

Session 2/3 Week 3 Day 15

I am feeling more and more connected inside of myself than out. I have learned to clean my aura all layer up the my seventh.

My body enjoys so much this technique that I know I am going to prompted in the morning and evenings to do it.

I am feeling more disconnected from what goes on the outside of myself. And I am focusing more on the inside.

If you have experience the inner peace that comes from inside, it'll be very hard to describe what it going on around you while you are in that state of calm.

You have this inner knowing that everything will turn out alright. You aren't walking on egg shells. You don't feel the need to fight for what you believe in. You don't feel the need to fight for anything. You see things in a different light in this state. What else is possible I wonder?

No comments: