Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Session 3 Week 4 Day 26

Amazing series of events, I was left alone to open the store I worked at today. Despite not knowing what I was doing, I did the best I could with the knowledge I had at the time.

I feel I did rather well, although at times I didn't know what to do but I did do the best I could and I feel pretty good about myself too.

I did experience more pain today different than the last few days this one was between the my 2nd and 3rd chakra again. It's was quite distracting at times, I felt a bit restless at times.

Everything went rather smoothly, I did have one mistake but I have learned from them and don't plan on repeating them again.

I really went deep today with my techniques as somehow I know something like this was going to happen. I just wanted to have all my system cleans just to make sure everything went smoothly inside as well as outside.

No comments: