Thursday, March 13, 2014

Session 4 Week 5 Day 35

Although it's only be a couple of days since my last session, I have begun to see the vast difference when I do the clear technique since I've changed the way I do them now.

Even though I doing them often, I have begun to see the rewards. I have been experience less pain and more spaciousness.

Not only that but by narrating what I am doing I am able to focus on what I am doing no matter what and finish what I am doing.

I've done the technique several times already and even though at times my mind does start to wander, I haven't gotten to the exact science down to keep from getting distracted but I am working on it.

It just takes a lot of practice and work at first doing things you aren't use to doing and dispelling the bad habits that you have allowed to take over but I am learning from my experiences and just taking it one step at a time.

No comments: