Sunday, March 16, 2014

Session 4 Week 6 Day 38

I have begun to noticed that the more I do the clearing techniques and the removal of the cords. The stronger my living energy systems gets. Today while at work, I began to feel pain but it wasn't something that was so intense that it distracted to the point of wanting to curl into a ball.

I noticed for what it was being corded than I reach for the golden light beings, Archangel Micheal and my higher divine self to help keep the pain at bay until I got home where I could really focus on it to remove it.

Although I haven't removed it just yet, I wanted to get my daily post down first but I noticed that pain has subside quite a bit and there aren't as painful anymore. It just enough for me to take notice of it so I can remove it and clear myself up afterward.

No comments: