Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Session 5 Week 7 Day 48

Today was another session with coach and practitioner, we looked at the physical was going on to manifest everything that has been happening lately.

And its been brought to my attention that I am must now look at re-homing one of my cats. At the moment, it does hurt as I've had her for several years now but I know I am doing what's best for both of us.

I can no longer keep her as she is telling me with everything has been happening lately that her time with me is over and it's time for to move and expand.

I will grieve during the next couple of days more about the habit of being with her and now I need to start attracting the loving family and the new home she will go to because that how I want to see off to.

Is a loving home, a family who will adore her for the rest of her days and place where she can grow and expand herself.

No comments: