Thursday, March 27, 2014

Session 5 Week 7 Day 49

Within the last 48 hours, I've tried cried when I needed to cried, laughed when I needed to laugh and felt the way I wanted to feel about the re-homing process.

I started to ask myself questions about how would I know when the right family came along for my cat. How would I be able to choose from one of them if any. Would I really be able to hand her over to a shelter with the less than a week?

So I started looking on to see if there where any services available with the re-homing process. I found one and with the new technique I learned just I just sat with the energy for a bit so see energetically if this would work for me.

It all felt easy and effortless, I was merely going with the flow of things. I watched the video and I just felt at peace although I did shed a couple of tears because I am taking serious steps not only for me but my cat as well.

I've only just come to the realization that I will be saying goodbye to her soon, there is a fee for re-homing her but for her I am willing to see that she goes to a loving home and that she will be treated the way she deserves to be treated as a thankful for all the wonderful years she has given me. Let's see where this takes us both.

No comments: