Saturday, March 22, 2014

Session 4 Week 7 Day 44

Today was a day of days as I've encountered a lot of people while working at the new store. I noticed the different types of intensities when it comes to the cords. 

The asthma also knocked me for a loop to today although I didn't need to take my machine all that much but I ended using my rescue inhaler a few times today. 

Yesterday, I started reading a book on Karmic Healing and I plan to put what I have learned with the clearing techniques into action with this as well to see where this will take me. 

I am no longer able to function at the level that I am now and I am looking to releasing, healing all this going on now. That and I am really looking forward to learning about these new technique that I've read about in the book. 

No comments: