Sunday, March 09, 2014

Session 3 Week 5 Day 31

I felt like I was a sleepwalker today, as I could perceive the physical body's dis-comfort while still find an inner stillness that I didn't quite have before.

Other time that stillness was averse, I was always trying to chase after it and trying to catch at every turn. Now I find it beneath the sea of emotions that is raging around me.

I find at times that expressing what I am experience at times comes as a challenge as I've experience a lot of first times since I've gone down this path.

And English language itself doesn't have the words that could beginning to describe what I have been experiencing lately but I do make the attempt to put those experience into words.

I am everyday in every way getting better and better at expressing myself with the use of words.

No comments: