Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Session 3 Week 4 Day 27

Things have been quiet lately since my TV has decided that it didn't want to connect with my cable box but I decided to take this time and do a lot of inner work.

Focus on what going on inside of myself more than what's going on around me as what is going on around is merely a reflection of what going on inside of me.

Slowly but surely I am changing what's going inside of me with a focus of intention and commit to changing everything that I don't want to everything that I do want instead.

Negative thoughts have begun to fade into nothing, I find myself having a lot more clarity on what I am choosing to do with my life now and where I want to go with.

I am seeing things clearly now although I don't have the whole picture but I do have the bits and pieces that I can follow. It's just enough to help get me to where I am choosing to go in life.

No comments: