Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Session 4 Week 5 Day 34

Today, I really put my foot down this morning. I added the new cord releasing techniques along with the clearing techniques with intention.

I am really committed to making this change but I already see how much has changed since I've started using this tools and techniques. My curiosity has peek to see where this will take me next.

I was placed in a grid last night until earlier this morning after getting over the resist I was having to it. Everything went really smoothly, I released a lot while I was dreaming last night.

This morning I experience a lot of stillness after doing the clearing technique a couple more times after discovering some cords. I really focused on what I was doing by narrating to myself what I was doing.  It just make things a lot easier for me that way.

No comments: