Monday, March 10, 2014

Session 3 Week 5 Day 32

The hours in the day pasted within a blink of an eye, today something happened which surprised me but a certain person and I kept apart for each other for most of the day.

We exchanged pleasantries and except for the question of where something goes we didn't have much interaction. Everything was neutral between us.

I add a couple of other tools this morning to the technique I've started doing these past couple of weeks.

I found discovered that morning bus rides are more delightful than those of the last evening. The atmosphere is so thick with the energies of everyone there and I am so tried for a long day at work that I find myself more susceptible to them.

Another learning experience as I continue down this path to wellness and listening to my body's messages to me.

No comments: