Thursday, March 06, 2014

Session 3 Week 4 Day 28

I've had long hours at work but they sometime seem longer with this pain that continues to persist. I got to admit that it did go away or seem to fade into the background when I went through my techniques this morning only now it's back.

It goes away while I am asleep but the moment I become consciously aware of my surrounding it picks up again but than of course it only been a few days, I don't know what tomorrow will bring so I could only speak for the here and now.

I am taking each day as if comes and being grateful for every learning curve that has come my way. I am learning a great deal of things at this new job and I am looking forward to learning more.

I am slowly but surely getting through Vol 2 of Conversation with Nostradamus. I've had a lot going on lately so I haven't had much time to read which I am really starting to miss. I am hoping to have the book finished up by this weekend and the review written up on Sunday latest but don't quote me on that.

No comments: